Yes, you are in the right place, if you need a modern web application.
I was named Peter in honor of St. Apostle Peter.
I'm a Full Stack Web(3.0) developer:
Golang, Solidity, Func,
and Node.js, PHP.
Servers set up with an Ubuntu + Docker,
I'm working in macOS, use ten-finger touch typing and VIM editor.
Preferred method of communication - telegram QRKEY
Look through the site, get acquainted with my possibilities and services.
I haven't updated my website and portfolio for the past few years, I just haven't had the time to do so.
Because of it, Therefore, at least briefly, I will describe the main news.
Firstly: Backend code now i write in Golang with an eye on performance, that is, without the use of frameworks and ORMs.
Secondly: the last couple of years I have had a lot of work with the blockchain.
As a new turnkey service, I want to introduce the service: "Smart contract + website"
The minimum cost of any order is $10 000.
In conclusion my technology stack is:
- Smart contracts: Solidity/Func
- Backend: Golang
- Smart contract + website. I will write a Smart contracts, no matter what complexity, on Solidity or Func (TON blockchain), as well as create a web application (site) and integrate with it.
- Creation of functional sites prototypes.
There are certain standards of usability and design in website development, that users are get used to.
These standards are determined by the leaders of Internet business (social networks, search engines and other popular services). And this standards are reflected in popular css-frameworks with design, developed by world-class professionals. But any hasty innovation in design may negatively reflect in website conversion. That is why in modern Internet marketing any innovations go through split/multi tests. It is wise to start your Internet project with minimal professional design, eg design by the twitter bootstrap team, concentrating on the convenience and structure of information presenting in order to be able to set riskier experiments with your own innovations in design, sizing (calibrating) them through multi/split testing in the future. By the way, I can organise it with the help of google analytics.
- Development of online stores, integrated systems, portals and any other web apps. My products are easy to maintain.
The reason is:
- I code according to generally accepted standards, comment and document it. I try not to reinvent the wheel, if there are time-tested solutions, then I just use them.
- Redoing outdated web projects if it is too slow or too expensive in maintenance. In this case we take as a basis the structure and logic of the old one and on its basis develop a completely new site. Then data from old web app (images, data structures from database, old urls to save the weight of incoming links (SEO) etc.) are transferred to a new site.
- Google Apps Script programming. Since in the past I worked a lot with online stores, where import/export/price lists processing tasks are always acute, most of my google apps works was done for Google Sheets.
- Interactive SVG/Canvas/WebGL-animation is still poorly distributed. In this case it can be interesting to visitors and strengthen the user behavioral ranking factor (SEO).
- I can also perform partial work concerning Laravel, Vue.js and all of the above, but this is not a rational approach and I will do it only in case of high interest.
The cube surfaces
Strong and stable
Over the years of work (since June 2008) on the largest Russian freelance exchange FL.ru, I have only positive reviews and fully completed work (see reviews). At the beginning of the journey, when I was inexperienced, the chance to make a mistake was still great, but I did not use it. Now I won’t know how to screw up my mind.
I have been programming in PHP since 2006. Since 2013 I have been working with the Laravel framework (3.x -> 4.x -> 5.x), using Unit tests, xDebug, phpStorm / VIM (with 10 finger touch typing) in my work.
I solve administration tasks myself. From 2000 to 2005 he worked as a system administrator of *nix (FreeBSD/Solaris/OpenBSD/Red Hat Linux) systems. I'm was administers large multi-rank networks with more than 250 machines. Now I use Docker/Laradock/LEMP and more...
From the 90s, he began to study Photoshop, CorelDRAW. I understand design theory (composition, color balance, accents, etc.). Functional design I do in the Sketch application. I am doing responsive design, with sets of styles and user interface elements. I understand and can explain what and why I did.